Download a PDF of this article here
Copyright © 2012 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Christianity Today interviewed Tim Tebow before his headline-grabbing season.
Christianity Today previously spotlighted the evangelistic question that died, religious attitudes and economic inequality, the lasting effects of your school, a poll of evangelical leaders, YouVersion, Osama bin Laden's death, Reformed hip-hop, church value, Christian names, how evangelicals give, evangelical vs. mainline politics, today's pilgrims, President Obama's faith, the future(s) of missions, health-care reform, Africa, American Idol, Haiti, Robert Park, persecution, Supreme Court and crosses, international religious liberty advocates, and church violence.
CT also covers news and political updates.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingTim Keller Practiced the Grace He PreachedIn an increasingly divisive world, the pastor theologian’s legacy was walking the higher road—the one less traveled.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- From the MagazineWhen Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- RelatedChristian Faith Was Jackie Robinson’s Haven in a Heartless WorldA new biography offers an intimate account of his spiritual life, on and off the baseball field.
- Editor's PickA Tale of Two New York City PastorsOne formed me. The other entertained me.