Help & Info
Christianity Today magazine, published by Christianity Today, provides evangelical thought leaders a sense of community, coherence, and direction through thoughtful, biblical commentary on issues and through careful, caring reporting of the news.
- I'm having problems with my login.
- I have not received a receipt for my subscription.
- How do I obtain a back issue of a magazine?
- How do I do I update my credit card information?
- How can I manage my subscription?
- How do I write for CT?
- I can't access articles on the ChristianityToday.com website even though I have a subscription.
- I did not receive the last issue in the mail or my copy was damaged in the mail.
- What is included in my CT subscription (Subscriber Benefits)?
- How can I access all that is available on ChristianityToday.com?
- I received an issue of Christianity Today but I'm not a subscriber. Why did I receive this?
- Do I have online access with my subscription?
- I accidentally subscribed for a different term than what I meant to. Can I get my subscription changed? (Ex: 2 years instead of 1 year)
- How do I remove auto-renewal from my subscription so I can renew on my own time?
- How do I gain permission to reprint an article from Christianity Today?
- What can I find on ChristianityToday.com?
- Best ways to follow Christianity Today magazine
- Is my credit card information secure?
Top Story March 28, 2023Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville Shooting
Victims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
Enter The Vault
Browse our Full Library of online archives, including past issues of CT magazine.Access the Archives