- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
Where Drugs Often Merit Death, Singapore Ministries Offer New LifeMore than 70 percent of the country’s inmates are jailed for drug-related offenses. Christian groups seek to help them reenter society.
- These 3 Japanese Christian Women Changed Their CountryMeet an early evangelist, an education reformer, and a preacher who held Bible studies with the royal family.
- Criminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.
- Christianity Is Not Necessary For DemocracyThe basic freedoms and human rights we enjoy as Americans do not require a cultural Christian majority.
- Former SBC Pastor Johnny Hunt Sues Denomination He Once LedHunt admits to “kissing and some awkward fondling” but alleges defamation after the account was reported in last year’s Guidepost abuse investigation.
- Christians from Myanmar Call for the Release of Jailed Baptist LeaderHkalam Samson, former head of the Kachin Baptist Convention, was internationally known for his advocacy
- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- Buddhism Went Mainstream Decades Ago. US Churches Still Aren’t Ready.Why Christians need to learn about the religion Asian immigrants brought to the US.
We Lose Culture Wars by Putting Them On TrialInstead of prosecutors trying to win arguments, we’re supposed to be defending what actually matters.
- Basketball Is a Beautiful Game, but Not a Blueprint for SocietyTreating the sport as a comprehensive social and political model misunderstands the vision of its Christian founder.
- Evangelicals Are the Most Beloved US Faith Group Among EvangelicalsAnd among the worst-rated by everybody else.
John Stott: ‘Evangelical Traditions Are Not Infallible’The late theologian’s sermons are going digital, thanks to one of his family friends.简体中文繁體中文
- Boarding School Alumni Push for a New Kind of Abuse InvestigationUncovering decades of allegations out of the Christian Academy of Japan, investigators tried new tactics to facilitate repentance and healing.
Speaking for Evangelicals at the UN, Gaetan Roy Seeks to ServeThe new representative starts each conversation with an unusual question.
Degree by Digital Degree, Christian Colleges Go OnlineEvangelical schools are growing, but there are questions about the costs.
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ and the Paradox of Achieving ‘Nothing’Did Evelyn have anything to show for after a life in the laundromat? Did I as a homeschool mom?简体中文繁體中文
- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
News & Reporting
- Christian Leaders Pray for Peace and Safety Amid Capitol MobFor believers under democratic rule, peaceful transitions are “part of honoring and submitting to God’s ordained leaders.”
- Ahead of 2020 Election, White Evangelicals Still Concerned About COVID-19Those who know someone who suffered from the virus are less likely to say they plan to vote for President Trump.
Top Story March 28, 2023Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville Shooting
Victims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
Enter The Vault
Browse our Full Library of online archives, including past issues of CT magazine.Access the Archives