- David Platt: We Take the Gospel to the Nations, as the NationsThe Great Commission strikes at the heart of an Americanized gospel.
- The Bulletin Episode 12|50minMind The GapTyre Nichols and our failure to love, mushrooms and the search for God, and Dr. Phil heads for the exit.
- Reconciliation or Antiracism?Helping churches answer the biblical call to racial justice and unity. A virtual roundtable presented by CT and Seminary Now.
- The World’s Logic Says Diversity Begets Division. Gospel Logic Says Otherwise.Why the pursuit of unity isn’t as hopeless as it sometimes seems.
- The Hardship Is Plentiful But the Workers Aren’t Few: Evangelicals Unite on Ukraine20 European groups join as focus shifts to the internally displaced and their long-term trauma.españolрусскийУкраїнська
- Indian Christian Day Uses Martyrdom of Apostle Thomas to Unite the DiasporaOne in five Indian Americans is now Christian. But they remain divided by language, doctrine, and generation.
- Christians Should Lead the Way in Diversity and EquityOur faith encourages us to give unto others the same sense of belonging we have received.españolPortuguêsIndonesian
- Fragmentation Is Not What’s Killing UsFalse unity resolves division, but real unity involves holding diversity in tension.
- Do Russian Christians Need More Bonhoeffers?European evangelical leaders discuss how membership in the body of Christ should guide believers when their nations are at war.español简体中文繁體中文русскийУкраїнська