- Christianity Today’s 2023 Book AwardsOur picks for the books most likely to shape evangelical life, thought, and culture.
- I Met God on the Mountaintop of RitualHow liturgy can lead to an encounter with the Lord.
- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- Basketball Is a Beautiful Game, but Not a Blueprint for SocietyTreating the sport as a comprehensive social and political model misunderstands the vision of its Christian founder.
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- Beth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- Jesus Is the Path to Flourishing. Can the Buddha and Confucius Be the Beginning?God’s truth revealed in ancient Chinese philosophies can help in evangelism and apologetics.简体中文繁體中文
- Beware Drawing Bright Lines Between Evangelical and Ecumenical ProtestantsThe divisions between these “parties” are important. So are the divisions within them.
- I Was the Proverbial, Drug-Fueled Rock and RollerUntil a chance encounter with my mom’s old Bible opened my eyes.
- What Women Miss When They Go Missing from ChurchAn appeal to return from someone who walked away herself.
- All the World’s Not a StageIn a culture given to performative virtue, we need reminders that God delights in hidden righteousness.
- David Platt: We Take the Gospel to the Nations, as the NationsThe Great Commission strikes at the heart of an Americanized gospel.
- New & Noteworthy BooksCompiled by Matt Reynolds.
- The Bible Gives Investors Like Me a New Perspective on RiskIf we believe all that God promises, we won’t always opt for playing it safe.
- The Struggles of Men Are a Problem for EveryoneFrom school and work to fatherhood and friendship, we need a vision of manhood that both sexes can celebrate.Português
- Is God a Woman or a Man?Two recent books discuss how our conception of gender relates to our perception of God.
- Christian Influence Is Only One Explanation for America’s ‘Special Relationship’ with IsraelBut here, as in other foreign-policy debates, Christians are well equipped to mediate between competing theories.
- ‘Jesus Is Inescapable’: ‘Bible 101’ Authors On Why Scripture Is Here To StayTwo Christian biblical scholars share how they zeroed in on key components of God’s Word.
- For Norwegians So Loved the Bible, a New Translation Made Many MadRevision of John 3:16, John 1:14, Romans 1:1, and other texts prompt controversy in the largely secular Scandinavian country.
News & Reporting
- Make American Politics Hopeful AgainHow the call to “carry one another’s burdens” breaks down partisan stalemates.
My Top 5
- 5 Theology Books from the Global ChurchChosen by Geethanjali Tupps, CT Global books editor.
- 5 Books on Women in the Global ChurchChosen by Gina Zurlo, author of “Global Christianity: A Guide to the World’s Largest Religion from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.”
Top Story March 28, 2023Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville Shooting
Victims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
Enter The Vault
Browse our Full Library of online archives, including past issues of CT magazine.Access the Archives