- Why Jesus’ Resurrection Is So Important to Palestinian Christians in IsraelThe dawning of a new kingdom heralds hope for reconciliation and relief from oppression.español
- Wiser than Solomon: Can Evangelicals Lead the Middle East Toward Creation Care?As Egypt hosts COP27, a few pioneering believers struggle to transform the region most at risk of climate change yet demonstrating the least concern.
- The Outsized Role of Christian Schools in Arab Israeli PoliticsEstablished in the Ottoman era, Western-birthed educational institutions continue to play a leading role in shaping the public discourse of Israel’s Palestinian citizens.
- The Light Force of God’s Smuggler: Arab Christians Mourn Brother AndrewLeaders gathered at Middle East evangelical meeting recall his conversations and books that shaped their ministries.Português
- World Vision Employee Sentenced to 12 Years Prison in IsraelHumanitarian organization calls verdict “unjust” as questions about lack of public evidence of terrorism persist.
- What Is Antisemitism? Evangelicals Favor Different DefinitionsEuropean Evangelical Alliance becomes latest Christian group to sign onto IHRA working definition. Others favor Jerusalem Declaration alternative.Português
- Trump or Netanyahu? American Evangelicals Support Israel, Yet Signs of Change13 experts assess new survey conducted after Gaza conflict, which finds solidarity with the Jewish state but increasing preference for Palestinians among younger and non-white evangelicals.Português
- Died: Labib Madanat, Who Showed the Bible to Palestinians and Israelis in Word and DeedSon of Jordanian missionaries organized the Holy Land’s Bible societies and demonstrated the gospel’s love and forgiveness amid war and terror.
- Verdict Nears for Palestinian Accused of Diverting World Vision FundsMohammad el-Halabi has refused plea deals that would “pollute” the image of Christian aid organization, lawyer says.
- US Evangelicals Promise Prayers and Support for Israel’s New Prime MinisterLetter welcomes Benjamin Netanyahu’s successor after Friends of Zion founder pledged to oppose the incoming leader.