- Religious Freedom Violations Go WestAnnual watchdog report expands to Latin America, continues to cite China, Iran, and Saudi Arabia among 28 nations restricting minority faiths.
- Evangelicals Outgrow Catholics in Central America“Nondenominational believers” rank close behind.español
- The 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Follow Jesus in 2023Latest report on Christian persecution finds Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa the epicenter of jihadist violence, while China leads effort to redefine religious rights.españolPortuguêsالعربيةFrançais简体中文한국어ItalianoIndonesian繁體中文русский日本語
- Nicaraguan President Closes Christian NonprofitsAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Died: Juan Stam, Missionary Who Defended ‘Radical Evangelicalism’The seminary professor taught Latin American Christians to apply the Bible to social and political contexts.català
- Latin American Pastors Kept Ministering During COVID-19. Now More Than 100 Have Died.With mixed messages from leaders, evangelicals in Nicaragua and Bolivia have been especially hard-hit by the pandemic.
- Nicaraguan Unrest Squashes Summer MissionsChurch teams cancel trips as protests limit access and security.
- Latino Churches Fear Impact of Homeland Security DecisionsUS removes deportation protections from largely evangelical group of 200,000 Salvadorans.
- Nicaragua Heeds Evangelicals (Not Catholics) on Missionary RestrictionsChurch leaders disagreed on whether new regulations were problematic.
- Tending the 'Stolen' Sheep in Latin America's Booming Bible BeltCatholics may be fast converting to Protestantism, but beliefs and maturity vary.español