- Can You Be Born Again Without ‘Feeling’ It?Like Francis Wayland, some of us may doubt our religious conversion experience.Português简体中文繁體中文
- From the Archives: Views on UniversalismA selection of CT articles about the eternal fate of humankind.
- This Palm Sunday, Ponder Donkeys, Not BranchesFor his entry into Jerusalem, Jesus picked a symbol of lowliness rather than military might.español
- I Was the Proverbial, Drug-Fueled Rock and RollerUntil a chance encounter with my mom’s old Bible opened my eyes.
- Unitarians and Episcopalians Created American ChristmasBut evangelicals have rightly made it more gospel centered.
- I Untied My Noose and Took Up My CrossA serious drug arrest had darkened my horizon. But a sweet, soft voice whispered words of hope.
- No Doctrine of the Trinity Is an IslandAs a new introduction emphasizes, the deep mysteries of Father, Son, and Spirit can’t be grasped in isolation.español
- A Nonconservative’s Plea to Those Leaving Conservative ChurchesRoger Olson sympathizes with liberal leavers, but he draws the line at liberal theology.
- The Gospel Is the Giver of Salvation, Not Just the GiftToo often, our (mis)understanding of the Good News devalues a vital, life-shaping, world-changing relationship with God himself.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 23|1 hrListener Questions on Abortion, Salvation, and Virtual ChurchRussell Moore engages with pressing topics.