- Parsing Pacifism: Ukraine’s Mennonite Heritage Shapes Evangelical Responses to RussiaAnabaptists shaped the Slavic revival. The Sermon on the Mount encouraged endurance under Soviet persecution. But how does nonviolence work in a war?Français简体中文繁體中文
- Agency: Haiti Missionaries Made ‘Daring’ Escape to Evade KidnappersChristian Aid Ministries shares new details on how the remaining 12 hostage missionaries, including young children, ended up free from the 400 Mawozo gang.
- Free at Last: All 17 Missionaries Kidnapped in Haiti Have Been Released“I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously,” states Christian Aid Ministries after release of American and Canadian hostages held by Haitian gang for months.
- 3 Kidnapped Missionaries Freed by Haiti Gang, 12 More Remain HostageRelease after seven weeks of captivity comes as Christian Aid Ministries starts three days of prayer and fasting.
- Two Kidnapped Missionaries Freed in HaitiChristian Aid Ministries asks for continued prayer for 15 members still in captivity after 37 days.
- In Plain Prayer: Why Missionary Families Are Showing Love to Haiti KidnappersResponse of Christian Aid Ministries and supporters reveals three Anabaptist distinctives that other Christians should find both familiar and thought provoking.
- Haiti Gang Threatens to Kill Kidnapped Missionaries over Million Dollar RansomsChristian Aid Ministries asks for prayer as families of 16 Americans and one Canadian state, “God has given our loved ones the unique opportunity to live out our Lord’s command to love your enemies.”
- Haiti Negotiates with Gang over $1 Million Ransom for Each Kidnapped MissionaryChristian Aid Ministries requests prayer for 17 captive Christians, including five children ages 15 to 8 months.
- 17 Haiti Missionaries Kidnapped by Gang After Visiting Orphanage(UPDATED) Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries is praying members of 400 Mawozo would come to repentance and release 16 American and one Canadian adults and children.
- Meet the Evangelicals Who Won’t Vote for Trump, Biden, or Anybody at AllThey’re not apathetic. Convicted nonvoters think Christian citizenship calls for a different kind of engagement.