- John SmythThe "Se-Baptist"
- Free at Last: All 17 Missionaries Kidnapped in Haiti Have Been Released“I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously,” states Christian Aid Ministries after release of American and Canadian hostages held by Haitian gang for months.
- Biggest Mennonite Conference Leaves DenominationIn another same-sex marriage split, Mennonite Church USA loses a sixth of its members.
- Outsider's Guide to America's AnabaptistsMaking sense of the colorful, complex tapestry of Amish, Mennonites, and Brethren.
- Parsing Pacifism: Ukraine’s Mennonite Heritage Shapes Evangelical Responses to RussiaAnabaptists shaped the Slavic revival. The Sermon on the Mount encouraged endurance under Soviet persecution. But how does nonviolence work in a war?Français简体中文繁體中文
- Meet the Evangelicals Who Won’t Vote for Trump, Biden, or Anybody at AllThey’re not apathetic. Convicted nonvoters think Christian citizenship calls for a different kind of engagement.
- 解析和平主義：烏克蘭的門諾派傳統塑造了福音派對俄羅斯的反應重洗派塑造了斯拉夫的屬靈復興。 登山寶訓激勵了遭受蘇聯迫害時的忍耐。 但是，如何在戰爭中實踐非暴力呢？EnglishFrançais简体中文
- Agency: Haiti Missionaries Made ‘Daring’ Escape to Evade KidnappersChristian Aid Ministries shares new details on how the remaining 12 hostage missionaries, including young children, ended up free from the 400 Mawozo gang.
- The Christian Roots of the Fair Trade MovementBeneath the buzzwords around sustainability, transparency, and ethical sourcing we find something far more important than consumerism: Christ-centered love for our neighbors.
- Pure & SimpleEver wonder what the plain people's churches look and feel like? Here's an insider account.