- Should Messianic Jews Return to Israel from Russia and Ukraine?Leaders of Russian-speaking followers of Yeshua discuss whether making aliyah is a commandment, a blessing, or a choice.русскийУкраїнська
- Christian Influence Is Only One Explanation for America’s ‘Special Relationship’ with IsraelBut here, as in other foreign-policy debates, Christians are well equipped to mediate between competing theories.
- More than One Good SamaritanQ&A with Jewish scholar Steven Fine on the history of a biblical minority.
- What Antisemitism Looks Like When It Is Carved into ChurchQ&A with World Evangelical Alliance head Thomas Schirrmacher on the problem of offensive public sculptures and how Christians came to embrace evil conspiracy theories about the Jews.
- What Is Antisemitism? Evangelicals Favor Different DefinitionsEuropean Evangelical Alliance becomes latest Christian group to sign onto IHRA working definition. Others favor Jerusalem Declaration alternative.Português
- During the Synagogue Standoff, We Showed Up to Help Our Neighbors. We Ended Up Praying Together.Texas pastor Bob Roberts Jr. led prayer among interfaith clergy who were there to support the rabbi’s family and local authorities throughout the Colleyville hostage crisis.
- Trump or Netanyahu? American Evangelicals Support Israel, Yet Signs of Change13 experts assess new survey conducted after Gaza conflict, which finds solidarity with the Jewish state but increasing preference for Palestinians among younger and non-white evangelicals.Português
- Died: Labib Madanat, Who Showed the Bible to Palestinians and Israelis in Word and DeedSon of Jordanian missionaries organized the Holy Land’s Bible societies and demonstrated the gospel’s love and forgiveness amid war and terror.
- Messianic Jews Say ‘Fake Rabbi’ Was Wrong Way to Reach the Ultra-OrthodoxUnpacking the motives of an accused undercover American in Israel and lessons learned for Christians wanting to engage Haredi Jews.
- Why Do Some People Think Jesus Was a Racist?They point to his dialogue with the Syrophoenician woman. But the story shows the opposite of what they claim.español