- Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Asian Girl NameHow did a name the Puritans made popular take off in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese immigrant circles?
- How Comfort Women Begat Today’s Sex Trafficking RealityWhy we’re still dealing with a deadly and tragic problem that never went away.简体中文繁體中文
- Moses Was Bicultural Like MeGod chose a Hebrew raised as an Egyptian to lead his people out of slavery.
- ‘Suzume’ Opens a Door to the Spiritual Discipline of DelightTo journey out of nostalgia and amnesia, we need to pay attention to God’s presence in our present.
- These 3 Japanese Christian Women Changed Their CountryMeet an early evangelist, an education reformer, and a preacher who held Bible studies with the royal family.
- Boarding School Alumni Push for a New Kind of Abuse InvestigationUncovering decades of allegations out of the Christian Academy of Japan, investigators tried new tactics to facilitate repentance and healing.
- Is Christmas a ‘Western’ Holiday in Asia?Theologians and church leaders around the region share how December 25 is perceived in their contexts.简体中文繁體中文
- Prayer and Forgiveness Offered at Texas ExecutionAnd other brief news from Christians around the world.
- Died: Patrick Marsh, Ark Encounter and Creation Museum DesignerVisionary artist built Noah’s Ark and world of Genesis with experience gained at the Olympics and Universal Orlando.
- From Eric Liddell to Allyson Felix: Why Faithful Fans Are Drawn to OlympiansChristian athletes testify to the gospel in competition and beyond.