- Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Asian Girl NameHow did a name the Puritans made popular take off in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese immigrant circles?
- How Comfort Women Begat Today’s Sex Trafficking RealityWhy we’re still dealing with a deadly and tragic problem that never went away.简体中文繁體中文
- These 3 Japanese Christian Women Changed Their CountryMeet an early evangelist, an education reformer, and a preacher who held Bible studies with the royal family.
- Moses Was Bicultural Like MeGod chose a Hebrew raised as an Egyptian to lead his people out of slavery.español
- ‘Suzume’ Opens a Door to the Spiritual Discipline of DelightTo journey out of nostalgia and amnesia, we need to pay attention to God’s presence in our present.
- Boarding School Alumni Push for a New Kind of Abuse InvestigationUncovering decades of allegations out of the Christian Academy of Japan, investigators tried new tactics to facilitate repentance and healing.
- Why Japan Wants Its Past Persecution of Christians to Be World RenownedA dozen “hidden Christian” sites on verge of gaining UNESCO World Heritage status.日本語
- Francis XavierFirst missionary to Japan
- Moisés era bicultural como yoDios eligió a un hebreo criado como egipcio para sacar a su pueblo de la esclavitud.English