- Amid China’s Rare Protests, Christians Wrestle with Their RoleChinese church leaders hold differing views on political participation but stress the need for prayer and evangelism简体中文繁體中文
- I Plant Secret House Churches Because I Was Saved into OneHow an Iranian teenager found Christ and launched a mission to equip persecuted believers.español简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Gerald Coates, New Church Movement PioneerHe preached a nonreligious Christianity that emphasized authenticity, creativity, and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Will Chinese House Churches Survive the Latest Government Crackdown?Despite years of persecution, the jiating movement persists.
- China Bans Zion, Beijing’s Biggest House ChurchShut down after Sunday services, influential congregation had refused orders to install government surveillance cameras.
- Women in China’s House Church Movement Face a Hidden ChallengeChinese pastors’ wives struggle with something more personal than political oppression.
- Bob Fu Is Alive and ThrivingThe exiled Chinese Christian’s autobiography gives hope for all who suffer persecution for their faith.
- Died: Samuel Lamb, Chinese Pastor Who Predicted 'More Persecution, More Growth'(UPDATED) House church leader 'symbolized the bravery of a Church that grew at an unprecedented speed in world history.'
- Persecution in China Is Very RealYou can argue that Christians are more free than they were 30 years ago. But persecution is rising and the central government does plan to eradicate house churches.
- China Isn't Trying to Wipe Out ChristianityA new report on persecution belies important changes in the country's religious freedom.