- Where Ya From?Episode 38Courageous Faith with Debbye Turner BellIt takes faith to admit you need help and to hold on to God even when you don’t like what he has allowed in your life.
- Russell Moore: Real Christian Courage Looks like Elijah at His Most PatheticMy caution to those who “stand for truth” by calling down “fire from heaven” upon its enemies.
- What a Leading Racial Reconciliation Advocate Learned from Her CriticsBrenda Salter McNeil says she put too much faith in an approach that downplayed justice in order to seem nonthreatening.
- When Pastors Are Sexual Abuse SurvivorsChildhood trauma can sabotage ministry in sinister ways.
- The Bunker Is My Refuge and StrengthWhat living next to a doomsday prepper taught me about loving my neighbor.
- When This Pastor Got PoliticalI thought a town hall meeting would be the perfect venue to fight for justice. I was oh-so-wrong.
- Uniting a Violence-Plagued City in PrayerNeither death threats nor tepid response discouraged two pastors from praying over every murder site in their city for years.
- Ministry after a Fatal Police ShootingAmid Charlotte’s tragedy, Claude Alexander calls pastors to be both critics and reconcilers.
- Remembering Their Chains6 Practical Ways to Support the Global Persecuted Church
- Church Leadership for Panicked SoulsSometimes, our church can feel like a battlefield.