Download a PDF of this article here
Copyright © 2012 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Christianity Today previously spotlighted religious attitudes and economic inequality, the lasting effects of your school, a poll of evangelical leaders, YouVersion, Osama bin Laden's death, Reformed hip-hop, church value, Christian names, how evangelicals give, evangelical vs. mainline politics, today's pilgrims, President Obama's faith, the future(s) of missions, health-care reform, Africa, American Idol, Haiti, Robert Park, persecution, Supreme Court and crosses, international religious liberty advocates, and church violence.
CT also covers news and political updates.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingTim Keller Practiced the Grace He PreachedIn an increasingly divisive world, the pastor theologian’s legacy was walking the higher road—the one less traveled.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- From the MagazineHow One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- RelatedDied: Tim Keller, New York City Pastor Who Modeled Winsome Witness“We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.”españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська日本語
- Editor's PickA Tale of Two New York City PastorsOne formed me. The other entertained me.