- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- ‘The Evangelical Soul Is Not for Sale’ in VenezuelaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- Should Messianic Jews Return to Israel from Russia and Ukraine?Leaders of Russian-speaking followers of Yeshua discuss whether making aliyah is a commandment, a blessing, or a choice.русскийУкраїнська
- The Bulletin Episode 14|59minThe Resilient and the IneptUkrainian courage, mishandled abuse, and the future of Christian higher education.
- Our March Issue: Illumination and IllusionHeeding the testimony of the church in Ukraine.
- Ministers in Ukraine Are ‘Ready to Meet God at Any Moment’Pastors and church leaders who stayed behind serve as if every day might be their last.españolFrançais한국어русскийУкраїнська
- Pentecostal Chaplain Killed in Russian Rocket AttackYaroslav Pavenko volunteered to minister to Ukrainian soldiers at 14 after militants killed two of his brothers in the War in Donbas.
- Report: 500 Ukrainian Churches and Religious Sites Damaged by Russian MilitaryOne out of three destroyed or looted buildings tallied by Institute for Religious Freedom belong to evangelicals, accused of being “American spies.”русскийУкраїнська
- US Allows Individuals to Sponsor RefugeesAmericans can now independently resettle those fleeing war and persecution. Christian resettlement agencies are largely on board.
- Orthodox Debate Ethnocentric Churches Amid Russia-Ukraine War“Nicaea-sized” questions discussed at conference of 400 theologians from 44 countries include the “heresy” of ethno-phyletism.русскийУкраїнська