- A Thai Christian Artist’s Inspiration for Jesus? The Buddhist Temples He Grew Up InIn a significant departure, Sawai Chinnawong grounds his artistry in his own culture.
- Thailand’s New Abortion Law Faces Both Buddhist and Christian OppositionWith abortions now legal up to 20 weeks, the two faiths share common cause but not common effort on the sanctity of life.
- What’s to Blame for Thailand’s Deadliest Mass Killing?Some point to economic, social, and moral problems, but a Thai pastor encourages a deeper look.
- Celebrity Funeral Becomes Thailand’s Largest Christian OutreachMillions of fans in the Buddhist country heard the gospel at actress Tangmo’s memorial service简体中文繁體中文
- Should Christians Own Guns for Self-Defense? A Global SnapshotLeaders in nine nations explain how they think theologically and biblically about personal safety as mass shootings plague the world.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- China’s ‘Mayflower’ Church Wants to Come to America: ‘This Isn’t Fleeing. This Is Leaving Egypt’After more than two years in diplomatic limbo in South Korea, Shenzhen Holy Reformed Church is now in Thailand, trying to seek refugee status.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Thai Church Holds Record-Breaking Baptism Despite COVID-19“We believe it is the merciful hand of God to allow the gospel to spread at this crucial time.”españolIndonesian
- Making Missions Count: How a Major Database Tracked Thailand’s Church-Planting RevivalA movement in Southeast Asia shows how real-time reporting is building Great Commission connections.
- How Pakistani Christians Fleeing Persecution Get Tied Up in ThailandChurches fall victim to their own successful welcome of Pakistani refugees.
- Chaos and Grace in the Slums of the EarthMy Easter weekend with missionaries who follow Christ to the uttermost.