Orthodox Church (Eastern/Oriental)
- Report: 500 Ukrainian Churches and Religious Sites Damaged by Russian MilitaryOne out of three destroyed or looted buildings tallied by Institute for Religious Freedom belong to evangelicals, accused of being “American spies.”españolрусскийУкраїнська
- Orthodox Debate Ethnocentric Churches Amid Russia-Ukraine War“Nicaea-sized” questions discussed at conference of 400 theologians from 44 countries include the “heresy” of ethno-phyletism.русскийУкраїнська
- Will Ukraine’s Threatened Ban on Russia-Linked Churches Violate Religious Freedom?Evangelical, Orthodox, and academic sources weigh security concerns against the right to associate with historic patriarchate losing popularity and suspected of war collaboration.
- Our Lady of Everywhere5 questions about the global icon of Mary you see every Christmas.
- Ukraine Celebrates Christmas Twice. Now Its Orthodox Christians Can Too.Breaking with tradition, local leaders grant permission to move celebrations from January 7 to December 25, continuing separation from Russia.русскийУкраїнська
- Christians Say Sayfo Martyrs Should Get Genocide StatusSyriac-Aramean Christians, fewer in number than similarly suffering Armenians, assert their Ottoman-era plight deserves separate recognition.
- Kallistos Ware: Theologian Who Explained the Orthodox Way to Other ChristiansEnglish bishop and Oxford scholar cultivated unity, dialogue, and respect between the ancient faith and evangelicals.Français
- ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’: Ukrainian Orthodox Church Ruptures Relations with RussiaPossible manufacture of holy oil a signal of declaration of independence from Moscow patriarchate, while still opposing rival breakaway church.русскийУкраїнська
- Why Ukraine Calls Upon Michael the ArchangelHow the country’s patron saint earned his reputation as a protector.русскийУкраїнська
- After War, Can Armenia’s Evangelicals and Orthodox Save Their Nation Together?Some evangelicals thank Apostolic church for preserving their nation amid trials. Some priests fear Protestant newcomers will divide it.