Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF)
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- Missionary Pilot Imprisoned in MozambiqueMAF’s Ryan Koher and two South African volunteers have been detained since November 4 on suspicion of helping Islamist insurgents in Cabo Delgado.简体中文繁體中文
- Missionary Pilots Fly Endangered Gazelles to SafetyChristian group works with conservationists in Chad to help antelope on the brink of extinction.
- The Costly Gospel That Keeps Christian Pilots Flying to the Ends of the EarthQ&A with Mission Aviation Fellowship President David Holsten on the challenges of reaching the most isolated villages in the world.
- Life and Death in ‘The Land of the Clouds’In the mountains of Papua, missionaries and Indonesian professionals serve the lost together.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Died: Stuart King, a Pilot Who Survived D-Day to Help Found Mission Aviation FellowshipHow could aircraft serve Christian ministries and humanitarian missions? The Brit was part of a cohort of aviation enthusiasts devoted to finding out.
- Died: Joyce Lin, Missionary Pilot Transporting Coronavirus SuppliesThe American crashed just months after she started flying in Indonesia.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- From Jim Elliot to John Allen Chau: The Missionary-Martyr DilemmaThe latest death on the mission field challenges the church to rethink a view of martyrdom as peak adventure.
- Steve Saint Partly Paralyzed Testing New Missionary TechSon of martyred missionary Nate Saint invented flying car to advance indigenous missions.
- The MaverickSteve Saint's flying car will take the gospel beyond 'The Gates of Splendor.'