- Have Popular Carols Lost Their Sense of Worship?Even with today’s nonstop Christmas soundtrack, churches can still embrace the storytelling and nostalgia that comes with seasonal hymns.
- Why Christmas Is Bigger Than EasterThe Incarnation exists for the Atonement, but it is also so much more.PortuguêsрусскийУкраїнська
- Christian Empathy Imagines Neighbors as OurselvesStories like the Good Samaritan foster an awareness of others that cures our near-sightedness.简体中文繁體中文
- ‘This Is My Body,’ Broken into Three Views of CommunionChristian tradition diverges on the nature and meaning of the Lord’s Supper.español
- The Stunning Humility of GodJesus’ gruesome death didn’t happen randomly or accidentally. He knew very well what was coming his way.
- The Baby KingAn Advent reading for December 18.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- What it Means to Be GodAn Advent reading for December 19.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Jesus Was the God-Man, Not the God-SupermanHis moments of doubt and temptation attest that we can follow him through our own.简体中文繁體中文
- Ordinary Life Is Crammed with HeavenHow our senses can point the way to God’s presence.