- ‘This Is My Body,’ Broken into Three Views of CommunionChristian tradition diverges on the nature and meaning of the Lord’s Supper.español
- Why Christmas Is Bigger Than EasterThe Incarnation exists for the Atonement, but it is also so much more.PortuguêsрусскийУкраїнська
- The Stunning Humility of GodJesus’ gruesome death didn’t happen randomly or accidentally. He knew very well what was coming his way.
- Jesus Was the God-Man, Not the God-SupermanHis moments of doubt and temptation attest that we can follow him through our own.简体中文繁體中文
- The Advent of HumilityJesus is the reason to stop concentrating on ourselves.PortuguêsIndonesian
- Islam 101Basics of a foreign faith
- Westminster Theological SuspensionPeter Enns's book Inspiration and Incarnation created a two-year theological battle that resulted in his suspension.
- «Este es mi cuerpo», partido en tres perspectivas de la comuniónLa tradición cristiana diverge sobre la naturaleza y el significado de la Cena del Señor.English
- Hail MaryHer moment of obedience triggered two millennia of reverence.