- Rick Warren: The Great Commission’s ‘Go and Teach’ Applies to WomenThe former pastor of ex-SBC Saddleback shares why his views on women changed.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- David Platt: We Take the Gospel to the Nations, as the NationsThe Great Commission strikes at the heart of an Americanized gospel.
- Don’t Let Missions Fall Prey to ‘Genericide’By broadening the concept of “missional” activity, are we diluting our focus on the core of the Great Commission?
- How the Early Church Dealt with Racial and Cultural DivisionThey saw that their ability to truly be the church was at stake.
- The Great Commission’s Greatest HitsAlice T. Ott identifies the pivotal moments in Christianity’s global expansion.
- CT MediaCT Media Presents: God Pops Up in IndiaIn this episode, follow Anil’s journey to learn more about the man who he is convinced saved his mother.
- CT MediaCT Media Presents: God Pops Up in Southeast AsiaWhen the government blocked his Christian radio station, Chanda had to find another way to spread the Good News of Jesus. His answer came on a microchip.
- CT MediaCT Media Presents: God Pops Up in the Horn of AfricaWhen a man from a tiny Ethiopian village heard about taking the gospel ‘to the ends of the earth,’ he knew exactly where to start.
- Fewer Southern Baptists Call Themselves ‘Southern Baptist’SBC president J. D. Greear explains the uptick in an alternative name: Great Commission Baptists.
- Why Missions Experts Are Redefining ‘Unreached People Groups’Fewer than 1 percent of missionaries end up among the world's least-Christian peoples. New categories aim to highlight the areas most desperate for the gospel.