- Grace Community Church Rejected Elder’s Calls to ‘Do Justice’ in Abuse CaseWhile a former leader hopes for change, women who sought refuge in biblical counseling at John MacArthur’s church say they feared discipline for seeking safety from their abusive marriages.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- After Shooting, California Churches’ Lunar New Year Celebrations Turned SolemnBlocks away from the Monterey Park and Alhambra crime scenes, some Asian American pastors adjusted services and offered prayers to address the tragedy.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Jack Hayford, Pentecostal Pastor Who Wrote ‘Majesty’Foursquare leader put emphasis on praise and penned the most popular church song of the 1990s.Português
- Christian Schools Building ‘Consortium’ for Hispanic Theology EducationWith $5 million from Lilly Endowment, three Los Angeles institutions “got ambitious.”
- Five States to Vote on Abortion Rights This Election DayChristian pro-life activists have their eyes on a record-high number of ballot measures, including state constitutional amendments.
- California Baker Sued for Discrimination Wins Free Speech CaseAhead of another Supreme Court case over same-sex wedding clients, judge defends cake-maker’s First Amendment rights.
- Nursing Homes Still Haven’t Recovered from Pandemic LonelinessMinistries double-down on efforts to build community in the wake of debilitating isolation.
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- Fuller Theological Seminary Names New PresidentThe seminary’s sixth leader, David Emmanuel Goatley, is an academic, pastor, and missions agency leader rooted in the Black church.
- Search Firm: No Systemic Abuse at Saddleback Successor’s Former ChurchElders stand by incoming pastor Andy Wood after follow-up review.