- Grace Community Church Rejected Elder’s Calls to ‘Do Justice’ in Abuse CaseWhile a former leader hopes for change, women who sought refuge in biblical counseling at John MacArthur’s church say they feared discipline for seeking safety from their abusive marriages.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- After Raising a Hallelujah, Bethel Music CEO Leaves ReddingJoel Taylor, who directed the popular label since the beginning, has resigned.
- A Tale of Two Calvary Chapels: Behind the Movement’s SplitChuck Smith’s successor says he is expanding founder’s vision. Other leaders say he’s diluting it.
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- Rick Warren Reveals Successor, Retirement Date as Saddleback Church PastorEcho Church’s Andy Wood will take over for the well-known pastor and author on September 12.
- Died: Jack Hayford, Pentecostal Pastor Who Wrote ‘Majesty’Foursquare leader put emphasis on praise and penned the most popular church song of the 1990s.Português
- Greg Laurie, Calvary Chapel’s Big Crusader, Joins Southern Baptist ConventionAmid shared hopes for revival, Harvest Christian Fellowship goes denominational.
- A igreja de John MacArthur rejeitou os apelos de um presbítero para “fazer justiça” em um caso de abusoEnquanto um ex-líder anseia por mudanças, mulheres que buscaram refúgio no aconselhamento bíblico da Grace Community Church dizem que temeram ser disciplinadas ao procurarem ajuda por causa de seus casamentos abusivos.EnglishespañolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- John MacArthur’s Church to Receive $800K COVID-19 SettlementAhead of the legal payments, the California pastor acknowledged that he and others contracted the virus last winter.
- Died: Celebrate Recovery Founder John Baker, Who Shifted Evangelicals’ Approach to AddictionThe Saddleback Church pastor developed the popular Christ-centered 12-step program for “hurts, habits, and hang-ups.”