The First Christian
Mary’s preeminent example as a Christ follower neither began nor ended at Christmas.
Jennifer Powell McNutt and Amy Beverage Peeler|
The Mary We Never Knew
Why the mother of Jesus was more revolutionary than we've been led to believe.
The Blessed Evangelical Mary
Why we shouldn't ignore her any longer
- Our Lady of Everywhere5 questions about the global icon of Mary you see every Christmas.Matthew J. Milliner|
- The Beautiful ParadoxAn Advent reading for December 19.Kelly M. Kapic|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- The Invitation of IncarnationAn Advent reading for December 20.Rasool Berry|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Communing with Christ at His Christmas FeastThe story of our salvation starts with forbidden fruit and ends with bread and wine at the Lord’s Table.Riley Steffey|简体中文繁體中文
- Mark Lowry, Did You Know Your Mary Song Would Be Controversial?The success of “Mary Did You Know?” is a miracle to the songwriter, three decades later.Bob Smietana - Religion News Service|
- A Pregnant PromiseAn Advent reading for December 22.Hannah King|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Gospel AnticipationAn Advent reading for December 23.Matthew D. Kim|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Quietly HiddenAn Advent reading for December 24.Tracey Gee|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Great Joy for All PeopleA devotional reading for Christmas Day.Rachel Gilson|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesianрусский