A Curation of Christian News Worth Knowing
- Tim Keller Calls on God’s ‘Providential Oversight’ Amid Treatment for New TumorsThree years into his pancreatic cancer diagnosis, the New York pastor will undergo immunotherapy again.
- Report: Jean Vanier’s L’Arche Hid ‘Mystical-Sexual’ Sect for DecadesAn independent commission concluded that dozens of women were violated by Vanier and his mentor under exploitative spiritual disciplines.
- Liberty University Students Lead 50th March for LifeEvangelical and Catholic pro-life groups come together for the first post-Roe march.
- Congress Remains Far More Christian than the CountryDenominational identity is dropping among lawmakers, but few are “nones.”
- US Commission ‘Outraged’ By Omitted Offenders of Religious FreedomUSCIRF protests Nigeria and India not being included among nations added to State Department’s list of Countries of Particular Concern.
- Candace Cameron Bure Has a New Home for the HolidaysThe evangelical actor faces recent pushback for her decision to leave Hallmark for Great American Family, whose Christmas movies will center on “traditional marriage.”
- Black Church to National Park Service: Give Us Stones of RemembranceBlack denominational leaders have formally asked for a national monument to the 1908 Springfield race riot, and a new national survey reveals more public lands Black clergy want memorialized.
- Egypt Church Fire Kills 41, Sparks Blame of Building Law’s LegacyReforms have legalized 2,400 Christian structures, yet Abu Seifein represents problems from when construction and repair permits were impossible to obtain.
- Anglican Division over Scripture and Sexuality Heads SouthAfter Lambeth conference steers bishops to agree to disagree on LGBT clergy and marriages, African conservatives chart a new course.
- Will US List Nigeria Again After Latest Religious Freedom Report?Secretary Blinken warns Nigeria, Afghanistan, and other nations with unchecked violations, while USCIRF recommends additional countries of particular concern.