- Gen Z Christians Want Leaders to Keep It RealThat means dropping the façade and admitting their own struggles.
- Viral JesusEpisode 65|50minThese Brothers Are ‘Just Different’As co-hosts of a successful podcast on faith and culture, siblings Jordan and Darin Starks learned that God isn’t looking for perfection, just availability.
- Viral JesusEpisode 64|44minGen Z Needs Your Patience, Not Your JudgmentChristian college students share their perspectives on mentoring, spiritual formation, and what their generation needs most from today’s leaders.
- For Gen Z, Revival Is Not a BandwagonChristian students aren’t afraid to ask questions and continue to seek the “still, small voice” of the Spirit.
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- To Keep Gen Z in the Pews, One Singapore Church Lets Them Run the ServiceChurches also find that having them in community with older members and answering their “whys” help them stay in the church.
- Hagar’s Unhappiness Helps Me Parent Fragile KidsFrom an enslaved Old Testament woman's trials, I learn to raise the “strawberry generation.”Indonesian
- Church Attendance Dropped Among Young People, Singles, LiberalsOverall, most churchgoers—including most white evangelicals—returned to the pews after the pandemic, survey finds.
- Viral JesusEpisode 53|45minKara Powell: The Spiritual Promise of Generation ZHelping teens, young adults, and the church address life’s biggest questions about faith and belonging.
- Christians Remain a Minority Down Under, but Gen Z Aussies Are OpenNew survey finds just 6 percent of Australians are heavily involved in the faith.