- How to Improve Your Odds for a Successful MarriageIf you’re dating seriously, don’t slide into a life-long commitment. Decide on it.Português
- Our Aging Politicians Are a Warning to the ChurchTrusting the next generation to take our places is an act of faith.简体中文繁體中文
- May We Never Lose SightUnlike Hezekiah, let’s embrace our impact on future generations.
- Youth Pastors Ditch Gross-Out Games and Help Student Ministry Grow UpToday’s groups are becoming more integrated with the rest of the church.
- Gen Z Christians Want Leaders to Keep It RealThat means dropping the façade and admitting their own struggles.FrançaisIndonesian
- Viral JesusEpisode 65|50minThese Brothers Are ‘Just Different’As co-hosts of a successful podcast on faith and culture, siblings Jordan and Darin Starks learned that God isn’t looking for perfection, just availability.
- Viral JesusEpisode 64|44minGen Z Needs Your Patience, Not Your JudgmentChristian college students share their perspectives on mentoring, spiritual formation, and what their generation needs most from today’s leaders.
- For Gen Z, Revival Is Not a BandwagonChristian students aren’t afraid to ask questions and continue to seek the “still, small voice” of the Spirit.
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- To Keep Gen Z in the Pews, One Singapore Church Lets Them Run the ServiceChurches also find that having them in community with older members and answering their “whys” help them stay in the church.Français简体中文繁體中文