White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- How Evangelicals Pushed Back on Biden’s Refugee ReversalAdvocates united to hold the president to his campaign promise, combat administration’s misinformation.
- Biden Brings Back White House Faith Partnerships OfficePresident turns to Obama-era leader and his evangelical campaign outreach director to lead agency in efforts to “heal, unite, and rebuild.”
- White House Appoints Paula White to Oversee Faith OutreachTrump’s longtime prayer partner has considered the move since he took office.
- Trump Reveals White House Faith Initiative on National Day of PrayerAnnual observance concludes with Southern Baptist leader Ronnie Floyd interviewing Frank and Sherri Pomeroy from First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs.
- Gleanings: June 2013Important developments in the church and the world.
- Obama Pleads for a More Prayerful WashingtonAt National Prayer Breakfast, President urges Democrats and Republicans to be less partisan, more prayer-minded. Top faith aide, Josh Dubois, steps down.
- Religious Groups' Efforts to Fight Sex Trafficking Draws Presidential AttentionObama says human trafficking will become a major focus of his Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
- White House Releases Public/Private Guidelines for Faith-based GroupsThe 50-page report was issued Friday.
- Christian Colleges Part of White House Interfaith Service PushSchools say listening is a key part of the project—but theological pluralism isn’t.