- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 42|50minAre We Miracle or Machine?Poet, author, and literary critic Adam Kirsch talks about human nature, technology, and the future.
- AI Might Teach, But It Can’t PreachNo, our future children or grandchildren will not be evangelized by a robot.简体中文繁體中文
- Put Not Your Trust in ChatGPT, for NowQ&A with a veteran AI engineer and entrepreneur, Tom Kehler, about the limits of the popular chatbot and the wonders of the human brain.Français
- How We Read the Bible NowFewer people are using more types of media to access Scripture.
- Why Educators Shouldn’t Be Worried About AIAI Apps like ChatGPT are a wake-up call to redefine the holistic nature of education.Français
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 31|58minAndy Crouch’s Cure for a Tech-Obsessed WorldStrengthening our relational muscles in a hyperdigital society.
- The Bulletin Episode 5|53minStill Bowling AloneLoneliness and isolation continue to plague us despite more connection available through technology than ever before.
- Viral JesusEpisode 53|45minKara Powell: The Spiritual Promise of Generation ZHelping teens, young adults, and the church address life’s biggest questions about faith and belonging.
- When the Best Bible-Reading Tool Made Bible Reading WorseThe unintended consequences of concordances offers a warning to Christians today.Français简体中文繁體中文
- Bible Apps Are the New Printing PressHow evangelical computer programmers changed the way we read Scripture.