Sexuality and Gender
- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
- Beware Drawing Bright Lines Between Evangelical and Ecumenical ProtestantsThe divisions between these “parties” are important. So are the divisions within them.
- Federal Judge Tosses Challenge to Christian College ExemptionsIn the ongoing tension between religious liberty and LGBT rights, the Department of Education and CCCU win one victory.
- Tell Me Your Beliefs on Sex Without Telling Me Your Beliefs on SexOver time, our embodied lives reliably reveal the stories and myths that shape us.
- More Evangelical Women Have Had Sex With Women Than You Might ThinkA study shows an increase in reports of LGBT experience, identity, and affirmation.
- Loretta Lynn: A Coal Miner’s Daughter in the #MeToo AgeThe late country music star modeled what church leaders need: A bold willingness to stand up for women.
- What Christian Colleges Can Glean from the Supreme Court’s ‘Yeshiva’ CaseThe latest ruling looks like bad news for evangelical higher education, but it’s not.
- Sex Scandals and the Evangelical MindHow stories of misbehavior distort our vision of male-female friendship in the church.简体中文繁體中文
- Stopping Abuse Is Sexual Ethics 101Christian efforts to protect the body often fail to protect women.
- When Song of Songs Uses a Word, It Doesn’t Always Mean What We Think It MeansAimee Byrd is correct that the book diagnoses flawed understandings of human sexuality, but her interpretative choices are open to question.