Sexuality and Gender
- Why ‘God and the Gay Christian’ Is Wrong About the Bible and Same-Sex RelationshipsMatthew Vines rehashes older arguments for a modern audience. But those arguments still don’t square with Scripture.
- Bald, Blind & Single?Answers to some of the most puzzling questions about the Apostle Paul
- Jackie Hill Perry: I Loved My Girlfriend—but God Loved Me MoreHow an epiphany about the wages of my sin opened the door for his cleansing light.
- I Got Ordained So I Can Talk About Jesus. Not the Female Pastor Debate.As a priest, I’m tired of a political battle that distracts from the gospel.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
- Brethren Against Brethren: LGBT Fight Divides Peace ChurchDeparting congregations want stricter enforcement of official positions.
- Why Gay Marriage Would Be HarmfulInstitutionalizing homosexual marriage would be bad for marriage, bad for children, and bad for society.
- My Same-Sex Attraction Has an AnswerBut it’s the answer God gives all of us.
- I Never Became Straight. Perhaps That Was Never God’s Goal.Why I embraced the Bible's sexual ethic before I understood it.Português
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 5|56minThe Things We Do To WomenWhen churches use sexuality to foster and motivate male commitment, women find themselves on the losing end.