- US Slavic Churches Booming with Ukrainian War RefugeesOne generation of Soviet refugees is welcoming another.
- The Bulletin Episode 25|1 hr 4minWho Are the People in My Neighborhood?Title 42 expires, the Durham report drops, and an abuse scandal rocks Chi Alpha campus ministry.
- Estonia Seminary Unites War-Weary Russians and Ukrainians in ChristBaltic Methodist Seminary offers a rare safe space to Slavic foes.
- Died: George Verwer, Who Asked Christians ‘Are You Ready To Go?’The founder of Operation Mobilisation moved untold numbers to proclaim God’s love around the globe.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文日本語
- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- Should Messianic Jews Return to Israel from Russia and Ukraine?Leaders of Russian-speaking followers of Yeshua discuss whether making aliyah is a commandment, a blessing, or a choice.русскийУкраїнська
- Ministers in Ukraine Are ‘Ready to Meet God at Any Moment’Pastors and church leaders who stayed behind serve as if every day might be their last.españolFrançais한국어русскийУкраїнська
- Pentecostal Chaplain Killed in Russian Rocket AttackYaroslav Pavenko volunteered to minister to Ukrainian soldiers at 14 after militants killed two of his brothers in the War in Donbas.
- Report: 500 Ukrainian Churches and Religious Sites Damaged by Russian MilitaryOne out of three destroyed or looted buildings tallied by Institute for Religious Freedom belong to evangelicals, accused of being “American spies.”españolрусскийУкраїнська
- Orthodox Debate Ethnocentric Churches Amid Russia-Ukraine War“Nicaea-sized” questions discussed at conference of 400 theologians from 44 countries include the “heresy” of ethno-phyletism.русскийУкраїнська