- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- Should Messianic Jews Return to Israel from Russia and Ukraine?Leaders of Russian-speaking followers of Yeshua discuss whether making aliyah is a commandment, a blessing, or a choice.
- Ministers in Ukraine Are ‘Ready to Meet God at Any Moment’Pastors and church leaders who stayed behind serve as if every day might be their last.españolFrançaisрусскийУкраїнська
- Pentecostal Chaplain Killed in Russian Rocket AttackYaroslav Pavenko volunteered to minister to Ukrainian soldiers at 14 after militants killed two of his brothers in the War in Donbas.
- Report: 500 Ukrainian Churches and Religious Sites Damaged by Russian MilitaryOne out of three destroyed or looted buildings tallied by Institute for Religious Freedom belong to evangelicals, accused of being “American spies.”русскийУкраїнська
- Orthodox Debate Ethnocentric Churches Amid Russia-Ukraine War“Nicaea-sized” questions discussed at conference of 400 theologians from 44 countries include the “heresy” of ethno-phyletism.русскийУкраїнська
- Christmas Epiphanies from the Ruins of UkraineAs Putin professes a ceasefire over the Orthodox holiday and a famous Kyiv monastery cathedral changes hands, evangelical seminarians relate the toll of ten months of war.
- Nicaraguan President Closes Christian NonprofitsAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- ‘Carol of the Bells’ Is More Than a Christmas Favorite. It’s a Ukrainian Cry of Independence.Composed during World War I, “Shchedryk” folk song has survived the Nazi, communist, and now commercial eras to remind and revive the ties of hearth and home.
- Will Ukraine’s Threatened Ban on Russia-Linked Churches Violate Religious Freedom?Evangelical, Orthodox, and academic sources weigh security concerns against the right to associate with historic patriarchate losing popularity and suspected of war collaboration.