- Finding Common Ground in a Big FishChristian scholars look for ways to connect with Muslims over the shared story of Jonah.简体中文繁體中文
- Biden Said ‘Inshallah.’ Many Arab Christians Do Too.Arabic phrase invoked during presidential debate parallels James 4 and offers a window into how Christians and Muslims view God’s will.
- Muslims Are Celebrating Their Biggest Holiday in Isolation. Christians Know What That’s Like.How believers can reach out and encourage followers of Islam during Ramadan.
- Why Christians Refused Jakarta Governor’s Outdoor Christmas CelebrationFor Indonesian believers, top court’s change to religious ID card rules was a much better gift.
- Two Ways Christians Distort Islam (and Two Ways Muslims Distort Christianity)An excerpt from "Christian. Muslim. Friend: Twelve Paths to Real Relationship."español
- Why Muslims Are Becoming the Best EvangelistsMissiologist Dave Garrison documents global surge in Muslims leading Muslims to Christ. He calls it, “Unprecedented.”
- Should Christians Read the Qur'an?Whether or not to immerse ourselves in Islam’s holy book.
- Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God?Our ability to live together in peace, argues theologian Miroslav Volf, depends on how we answer the question.
- Deadly Afghan Riots Blamed on Qur'an Burning at Fla. ChurchTerry Jones says he's not responsible.
- The Son and the CrescentBible translations that avoid the phrase "Son of God" are bearing dramatic fruit among Muslims. But that translation has some missionaries and scholars dismayed.