- Let My People Come and Go, Karabakh Christians Tell AzerbaijanAs blockade begets an emerging humanitarian crisis, Artsakh’s Armenians receive groundswell of support.Français
- Armenian Christians Endure Christmas Blockade in ArtsakhClosure of corridor to Nagorno-Karabakh by Azerbaijani activists stretches into third week.
- Azerbaijan’s Churches Explain Their EvangelismMany evangelicals celebrate their freedom of religion in the Muslim-majority nation. Orthodox and Catholics urge: Go slow.
- After War, Can Armenia’s Evangelicals and Orthodox Save Their Nation Together?Some evangelicals thank Apostolic church for preserving their nation amid trials. Some priests fear Protestant newcomers will divide it.
- Azerbaijan Adds Fuel to Armenian Concerns in KarabakhWith Russian peacekeepers distracted by war, Armenian activists, clergy, and officials debate how best to secure ancient churches and human rights in Artsakh.
- Christian Witness After War: A Firsthand Assessment of Armenia and AzerbaijanAfter churches change hands in Nagorno-Karabakh, can Armenian and Azeri Christians reconcile faster than their governments?
- Suing for Peace: Can Clerics Reconcile Armenia and Azerbaijan Better Than Courts?One year since the ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh, a Russian-led reconciliation summit is the first meeting between spiritual leaders since 2017.
- Biden’s Armenian Genocide Stance Pleases Christians, Angers Turkey(UPDATED) Armenian evangelicals praise first US president to formally use word to describe 1915 massacre by Ottoman Turks.
- Anticipating Biden on Genocide, Armenians Fear Cultural One in AzerbaijanVanishing church in Nagorno-Karabakh highlights feared erasure of Christian heritage, but also countercharge of destructive occupation.
- 6 Christian Sites Armenia Fears It Has Lost to AzerbaijanPhoto gallery captures cultural heritage that concerns Armenians most after ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh.