- After Nashville, Moral Numbness Is Our EnemyShootings have become normal to the American public. But as Christians, we know better.
- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
- Buffalo Survivors to Shooter: ‘You Will Not Escape the Fury of the Almighty’At Wednesday's sentencing hearing, family members quote Scripture and evoke God's vengeance and mercy.
- Why Chinese Immigrant Pastors Avoid Preaching on the NewsOn Sunday mornings, congregations tend to focus on Scripture over current events, even after last month’s Lunar New Year shooting.简体中文繁體中文
- A New Solution to Gun Violence: Neighborly CareWhat if we applied Christian imagination to protecting our children?
- Should Christians Own Guns for Self-Defense? A Global SnapshotLeaders in nine nations explain how they think theologically and biblically about personal safety as mass shootings plague the world.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- White Churches, It’s Time to Go Pro-Life on GunsThe Christian majority in America needs to shake off its malaise and work with Black pastors to end shooting violence.한국어
- Buffalo Pastors Respond to Loss of Community ‘Pillars’After a mass shooting targeting Black grocery store customers, local Christians consider all they lost.
- A Year of Suffering and Soul-Searching in Sutherland SpringsHow does a God-fearing, gun-friendly church recover from a horrific mass shooting? Long after the camera crews departed, a Texas journalist stuck around to find out.
- Recent Shootings Spur Pastors to Call Out White SupremacyFor many evangelicals, it’s time to name the evil beneath the violence.