- The Slow WorkEpisode 5|37minSinners and Saints and Sacks of Meat with Mike CosperOur complex stories invite us into confessional living with one another and with God.
- How Bible Scholars and Treasure Hunters Unearthed Modern JerusalemThey were looking for the past. They created the present.español
- How Archaeologists Are Finding the Signatures of Bible Kings, Ancient Villains, and Maybe a ProphetWet sifting brings us closer than ever to the world of Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Hezekiah.español简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Evelyn Mangham, Who Convinced Evangelicals to Welcome RefugeesAfter 20 years in Vietnam with the Christian and Missionary Alliance, she saw caring for those displaced by war as simple obedience to Jesus.
- Messianic Jews Say ‘Fake Rabbi’ Was Wrong Way to Reach the Ultra-OrthodoxUnpacking the motives of an accused undercover American in Israel and lessons learned for Christians wanting to engage Haredi Jews.
- The Story of Barabbas Is No Mere Prisoner SwapMuch more was at stake than a criminal’s fate or a crowd’s preference.
- Capturing the Transcendent Heartbeat of Jerusalem’s ChristiansLocal photographer Ofir Barak documents the worship of the city’s religious stewards.简体中文繁體中文
- When Violent Nationalism Backfired for God’s PeopleJesus saw the disastrous end of faith-fueled zealotry and warned against it.
- Christian Political Exile Persists No Matter the PresidentThe Trump era was not a new Babylon, and the Biden era will be no new Jerusalem. (And vice versa.)
- Blessed Through Israel: How Guatemala’s Evangelicals Inspired Its Embassy MoveAs Pentecostalism rises in Latin America, so does spiritual and political support for the Holy Land.