- Evangelicals Who Distrust Muslims Likely Don’t Know MuslimsA 2019 survey shows how relationships curb Islamophobia and improve understanding between the two faiths.
- No Matter Where You Are, Religious Freedom Is Getting WorseA decade of analysis from Pew details what global faith leaders already know: From China to Europe, from the Middle East to the US, persecution is climbing.
- Should Christians Quote Muhammad?Asia Bibi’s acquittal may model how to persuade Muslims of religious freedom.
- The Real Theological Issue Between Christians and MuslimsIt's not about a different God, it's about a different Jesus.
- Rabbi: Passover Is for Christians, TooReform leader offers one Jewish perspective on New Testament tradition.
- Have Christians and Jews Extended the Olive Branch Too Far?Orthodox rabbis say Christianity is God’s will. Vatican says don’t formally evangelize Jews.
- Fight Back With GodAfter Charleston, we stand together in faith.
- A Nation of ‘Suspect Thy Neighbor’The mom of a Muslim convert reflects on our impulse to assume the worst.
- Is Interfaith Marriage Always Wrong, Given that the Bible Teaches Us Not to Be 'Unequally Yoked'?Experts weigh in on biblical bonding.
- Lutheran Pastor Apologizes for Praying at Newtown VigilDenomination prohibits ministers from participating in interfaith services.