- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 51|56minEsau McCaulley Makes Grace PlausibleThe author and public theologian talks about the power of context.
- God Didn’t Have to Do Anything for UsIt’s easy to forget that even the smallest gifts point to incredible divine abundance.español
- The Collateral Damage of SinWorse than what “missing the mark” does to our soul is what it does to our neighbors.españolPortuguês日本語
- Christian Orthodoxy Is Your Ticket to a Land of AdventurePlaying in the fields of heresy and ambiguity might offer short-term kicks, but only sound doctrine can supply a lifetime of thrills.
- There Is No One Fully Optimized, Not Even OneHow a “low anthropology” pushes back on perfectionistic assumptions about human nature.
- Why Shamelessness Is a SuperpowerIn a performative age, brazenness gives an illusion of strength.
- Summer Solstice Reminds Us of God’s Grace to AllWhy it matters that the Lord lets the sun rise on both the evil and on the good.español
- Texas Soul Singer Wrestles with ‘the Old Man’ and Finds God’s Grace in First Album“Because of the faith we put in Jesus, we get to write a different story.”
- It’s Hamilton’s World. We’re Just Living in It.The Broadway hit serves as a parable of the post-Christian West.
- Another Big Book on Paul? Bring It On!Some thoughts from a fellow Pauline scholar on Douglas Moo’s eagerly awaited, comprehensive study of the apostle’s letters.