- God Didn’t Have to Do Anything for UsIt’s easy to forget that even the smallest gifts point to incredible divine abundance.español
- Lawsuit: Pastor Judah Smith Expects Staff to Leave a ‘Money Trail’Plenty of churches preach about giving 10 percent. But is it legal to make it a condition of employment?
- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- Imitate Me: Paul’s Model of MentorshipUnlike power-driven approaches, healthy Christian mentoring is characterized by generosity and trust.한국어
- Study: Church Outreach Expands to Meet Pandemic NeedsEven with lower attendance, congregations are adapting their ministries and launching new ones.
- God Loves a Cheerful TikTok Crowdfunder?Jimmy Darts has raised tens of thousands of dollars for strangers through and for viral videos on social media.
- In Our Rejection of the Prosperity Gospel, Are We Missing God's Provision?As church leaders, we can model a balanced mindset about God's material blessings.español简体中文繁體中文
- How Might the COVID-19 Crisis Reshape our Churches for Good?We have a unique opportunity to reset, pivot from old patterns, and look afresh at the future.
- What Happens When Apps Replace the Offering Plate?We need to think creatively about the role of giving in corporate worship.
- Ten Percent Won’t Work for EveryoneThe New Testament suggests that different Christians should give different portions of their income to the Lord.