- Before I Got Saved, I Got Shipped Off and Strung OutFirst came Vietnam, then drug addiction. Somehow, God helped me survive.
- Counting the Cost of Paying Ransoms for MissionariesA Haiti kidnapping raises questions about no-payment practices.
- Missionary Hostages Forgive Haiti Gang, Sang Psalm 34“Jesus taught us by word and by his own example that the power of forgiving love is stronger than the hate of violent force,” says director of Christian Aid Ministries, which will keep working in Haiti.
- 3 Kidnapped Missionaries Freed by Haiti Gang, 12 More Remain HostageRelease after seven weeks of captivity comes as Christian Aid Ministries starts three days of prayer and fasting.
- Haiti Negotiates with Gang over $1 Million Ransom for Each Kidnapped MissionaryChristian Aid Ministries requests prayer for 17 captive Christians, including five children ages 15 to 8 months.
- My Life in Seattle’s Street Gangs Was a Dead-End StreetHow God used a stiff prison sentence and a church invitation to rescue me from a downward spiral of guns, drugs, and despair.
- 17 Haiti Missionaries Kidnapped by Gang After Visiting Orphanage(UPDATED) Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries is praying members of 400 Mawozo would come to repentance and release 16 American and one Canadian adults and children.
- Meet the ‘Gang Pastor’ Behind Cape Town’s Viral Coronavirus CooperationAustralian banker turned South Africa missionary explains what making the international news and Trevor Noah means for ministry.
- Court Rules Against Gang Members-Turned-EvangelistsEx-members say they’re uniquely equipped to reach gangs. Former Latin Kings continue to fight Illinois restrictions they believe hamper their right to share the gospel.
- I Marked People for Death. Jesus Marked Me for Life.How a gang leader found salvation in prison.