- Florida Pastors Worry Immigration Bill Would Criminalize Church RidesEvangelicals who minister to and among the undocumented call the state’s proposal “an assault to religious liberty.”
- Latino Evangelicals Ask DeSantis to Spare the Life of a Man on Death Row“We believe in life at all levels and in all circumstances.”
- Prayer and Forgiveness Offered at Texas ExecutionAnd other brief news from Christians around the world.
- Gov. DeSantis, Let My Ministry Serve Migrant KidsIn preventing care for unaccompanied minors, Florida’s governor is interfering with US law and religious freedoms.
- Died: Patrick Marsh, Ark Encounter and Creation Museum DesignerVisionary artist built Noah’s Ark and world of Genesis with experience gained at the Olympics and Universal Orlando.
- Died: Evelyn Mangham, Who Convinced Evangelicals to Welcome RefugeesAfter 20 years in Vietnam with the Christian and Missionary Alliance, she saw caring for those displaced by war as simple obedience to Jesus.
- How Prayer and Science Prepared Palm Beach Atlantic’s New President for the PandemicAfter months of leading the school and holding Zoom calls with isolated students, Debra Schwinn will finally celebrate her inauguration.
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Miami-Area Churches Pray for Miracles, Minister to Rescue Teams After Condo CollapseNearby congregations offer snacks and spiritual care to those tasked with “bringing order to the chaos.”
- Latino Evangelicals Boost Trump in Florida and TexasThe 2020 race draws attention to the varying interests of America’s largest minority group.