- Florida Pastors Worry Immigration Bill Would Criminalize Church RidesEvangelicals who minister to and among the undocumented call the state’s proposal “an assault to religious liberty.”
- Joel Hunter's Son Isaac Found Dead After Suicide(UPDATED) Two Orlando-area megachurches ask for prayers for grieving family; Kay Warren, who recently lost her own son to suicide, reacts.
- Joel Hunter Is Done Pastoring His Orlando Megachurch(UPDATED) Obama’s spiritual adviser explains why his gifts are at 'their highest potential' but his call to local churches like Northland is ‘fulfilled.’
- Died: R. C. Sproul, Reformed Theologian Who Founded Ligonier MinistriesLate PCA leader influenced generations of Christians by filling the gap “between Sunday school and seminary.”
- Tullian Tchividjian Confesses Second Affair Concealed by Two Coral Ridge Elders(UPDATED) Tchividjian prays his story will 'serve as a warning' on sin, while Florida ministry leaders who tried to help reflect on what they’d do differently.
- Died: Patrick Marsh, Ark Encounter and Creation Museum DesignerVisionary artist built Noah’s Ark and world of Genesis with experience gained at the Olympics and Universal Orlando.
- Not an Act of God: Ministries Respond to Surge in Mass ShootingsChristian counselors once focused on natural disasters now frequently address manmade crises.
- Black Pastor Candidate Withdraws After Controversial Vote at SBC MegachurchFirst Baptist Church of Naples, Florida, continues to investigate whether Marcus Hayes’s rejection was the result of racial prejudice or preexisting turmoil following its previous pastor’s departure.
- Florida’s Oldest Place to Grow OldDowling Park was a retirement community built around widows and orphans. A century later, it’s a model for intergenerational ministry.
- At Reinhard Bonnke’s Memorial Service, Thousands Celebrate His Massive Harvest in AfricaAfrican and Pentecostal leaders honor German evangelist during three-hour Orlando funeral.