- Why Does Creation Groan?Scripture and science suggest that animal suffering fits into a divine artistic story.
- Evangelicals Have Four Proposals for Harmonizing Genesis and EvolutionLoren Haarsma maps out the prevailing schools of thought on the origins of humanity and sin.
- William Lane Craig Explores the Headwaters of the Human RaceThe philosopher and theologian ventures a new hypothesis on Genesis, human origins, and the historical Adam.简体中文繁體中文
- Is The Coronavirus Evidence of a Creation in Freefall?How does theology explain a pandemic? Basic biology, human sin, or the Devil?
- For Me, Science and Faith Are the Same AdventureA virologist reflects on being female and Christian in the sciences.
- What If We Don’t Have to Choose Between Evolution and Adam and Eve?How insights from genealogy can help change the terms of a contentious debate.
- Predators and Prey: Was Death Part of God’s Plan All Along?Q&A: A theologian finds God’s care amidst suffering in an evolutionary creation.
- Did God Endow All His Creatures with an Appreciation of Beauty?When it seems the whole world suffers, animals are still offering praise.
- ‘Pointless’ Bones, ‘Flawed’ Birth Spacing, and ‘Broken’ GenesWhy our flaws alone can’t disprove God’s purpose.
- Origins Opinion Surveys Evolve from ‘How’ to ‘Who’Many Christians affirm evolution once researchers leave room for God's role in it.