- On Answering with Gentleness and RespectChristians are called to good-faith interactions online.
- Why We Don’t Dump Friends Who DisagreeAffection can keep us together, even if ideas don’t.español简体中文繁體中文
- Russell Moore: Real Christian Courage Looks like Elijah at His Most PatheticMy caution to those who “stand for truth” by calling down “fire from heaven” upon its enemies.
- Real Love Requires a CommandStrangers and enemies don't come naturally.
- Good News, Satan Wants to Destroy You!It may sound weird, but knowing we have an enemy is encouraging.
- Christian, Meet ConfuciusForget the made-up Internet quotes. The ancient Chinese philosopher has serious wisdom for followers of Christ.español
- Chick-Fil-A's Lesson on Loving Your EnemiesStep 1: Let your enemies become your friends.
- Fraternizing with the EnemyPaul Louis Metzger engages those outside the faith.
- Are Muslims the Enemy?Some activists argue that the proposed mosque in New York City should move because Muslims remind us of terrorists. Plus, many defend the President's Christian faith.
- Does God Have Enemies?The message of Obadiah.