- Viral JesusEpisode 45|53minSeth Day: I’ll See You TomorrowLately it’s easier to “cancel” relationships rather than work on them. Here’s how to keep showing up for one another—even when we feel like walking away.
- Do Single Christians Need a Better Theology of Singleness, or Better Relationship Training?As two recent books demonstrate, the answer is both—together. (And not only for singles.)Português
- Relationships Don’t Just Happen. They Take Training.We disciple our young people to love God and to work hard. But relational formation is important, too.
- Don’t Diss the Early-MarriedsRecent research suggests that young couples are doing fine, despite the stereotypes.
- The Cohabitation Dilemma Comes for America’s PastorsMore evangelicals are living together before marriage. Church leaders struggle to respond.繁體中文简体中文
- Blessed Are the Canceled? Finding Redemption in ‘The Bachelor’ ControversyFor those who choose to listen, there is a godly grief that leads to repentance.
- Making Your Church Manlier Won’t Make It BiggerHistory tells us that denominational growth has nothing to do with sex ratios in the pews.Français简体中文繁體中文
- Netflix’s ‘Indian Matchmaking’ Offers Wisdom for ChristiansIntroducing singles can help build the local church.
- Eight Prayers for the Online Dating JourneyHere are a few lines to pray before swiping left or right.
- In Pandemic and in Health, I Make This VowEngaged Americans are grappling with foiled wedding plans. But Christian couples face unique moral challenges.