Subscribe to this Podcast:
Kicking off this week’s episode, on #Blessed Heather sits down with Vimbo Watson and talks about online dating. Is this a wonderful blessing to our romantic lives or an absolute mess. Make sure to let us know your thoughts by typing in ViralJesusPod on Instagram or Twitter and using #Blessed.
As our pod-class journey on healing concludes, (don’t forget to listen to previous episodes in the series) Heather sits down with her co-author, husband, and best friend, Seth Day to discuss their new book, I’ll See You Tomorrow. What if it isn’t that our relationships are draining, as much as it is that we are entering relationships drained. How do we heal from our unmet relational expectations? This episode is packed full of wisdom and perspective.
Seth Day is currently a full-time instructor teaching courses in Grief and Loss as well as Public Speaking. Seth has a MA in Human Service Counseling from Regent University, and is currently pursuing a second MA in Educational Psychology from Andrews University.
Seth is passionate about youth and young adult ministry, having served as a youth and young adult pastor in Denver, and working for several years in public schools with at-risk youth.
Seth resides in Saint Joseph, Michigan with his wife Heather, and their three beautiful children.
Heather Thompson Day is an associate professor of communication at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. She is the author of eight books, including, I’ll See You Tomorrow, releasing in October, and It’s Not Your Turn. Reach out to Heather on Twitter @HeatherTDay and on Instagram @heatherthompsonday.
Viral Jesus is a production of Christianity Today
Host and creator: Heather Thompson Day
Executive Producer: Ed Gilbreath
Producer: Loren Joseph
Associate Producer: Azurae Phelps
Mix Engineer: Alex Carter
Director of CT Podcasts: Mike Cosper
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingChristian and Missionary Alliance Will Ordain WomenMinisters may now use the title “pastor” regardless of gender.
- From the MagazineI Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.
- RelatedHow to Stay Hitched When Your Wife Ditches YouHarrison Scott Key’s latest book gives a tragi-comic take on the Christian humility required to stay married.
- Editor's PickDied: Pat Robertson, Broadcast Pioneer Who Brought Christian TV to the MainstreamWith CBN, “The 700 Club,” Regent, the Christian Coalition, and a run for president, he changed evangelicals’ place in public life.