- How to Improve Your Odds for a Successful MarriageIf you’re dating seriously, don’t slide into a life-long commitment. Decide on it.
- Should Christians Support Indonesia Criminalizing Cohabitation and Extramarital Sex?Local leaders weigh in on the Muslim-majority nation’s new penal code and whether governments should legislate morality.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Research: Religious Americans Less Likely to DivorceRecent data suggests that faithful young adults can marry in their 20s without increasing the risk of separation.
- The Cohabitation Dilemma Comes for America’s PastorsMore evangelicals are living together before marriage. Church leaders struggle to respond.繁體中文简体中文
- Can the Church Save Marriage?Matrimony rates are in decline, even among conservative Christians. Here’s what that means for the future.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Dallas Megachurch Puts On Mass Wedding for Dozens of Cohabitating CouplesPastor’s challenge asks members to honor God in their relationship—that means marry or move out.
- Why I’m Happy My Son Married at 20In a world of hookups and cohabitation, he took a leap—and made an act—of faith.
- American Family Values Increasingly Focus on FinancesStudy of Trump and Clinton voters finds the economy spilling more into home life.
- The Three Myths of CohabitationSociologist Bradford Wilcox reports the surprising results of his new international study on cohabitation and its impact on kids.
- Should Pastors Follow Pope Francis and Marry Cohabiting Couples?Scenario is increasingly common in Protestant congregations.