- The Bible Makes a Fashion StatementTheologian Robert Covolo encourages Christians to take matters of dress and style more seriously.
- Has Kanye Lost His Jesus Complex and Found Christ?The rapper attributes his turnaround and creative inspiration to godly obedience.
- You Shall Know Them by Their ClothesWhat we learn about Bible figures from the clothing they put on, take off, and tear apart.
- Putting the Fear of God in the Fashion IndustryMenswear creator Jerry Lorenzo wears his faith on his sleeve.
- Remembering Bill Cunningham, a Fashion Hero for the Rest of UsThe iconic photographer helped me see the human side of style.
- In Defense of ClutterWhat to do about privilege, poverty, and piles of stuff.
- Sandals Instead of Sponsorships: The Sseko StoryBehind the fair-trade company that’s helping educate women in Uganda.
- A Smart Fashion Mag Is Hard to FindThe quest for style writing that informs and inspires, not shames and sells.
- Wheaton College Recommends Terminating Tenured Professor over 'Same God' Comments(UPDATED) Larycia Hawkins ‘flummoxed and flabbergasted’ by decision; Chicago Tribune had praised 'remarkable tolerance' of both sides.
- ‘Same God’ Standoff: Wheaton College, Suspended Professor Hold Ground, Miroslav Volf Weighs InDebate continues over Larycia Hawkins's explanation (not act) of wearing a hijab during Advent.